Our goal is to provide our services to ALL children and adults who are struggling academically, professionally, relationally, and emotionally:
- any child or adult with known learning challenges: dyslexia, ADHD, anxiety, Autism, Down syndrome, Fetal Alcohol syndrome, Reactive Attachment Disorder, processing disorders, neurodevelopmental and intellectual disabilities, dysgraphia, dyscalculia, and memory struggles
- the first grader trying so hard to learn to read but getting more and more frustrated
- the fourth grader spending hours on homework, but unable to recall the content for the test
- the young athlete unable to remember the coach’s plays
- the honors student in middle school who lacks basic study skills
- the high school student unable to keep up
- the college student or who is struggling with a huge workload
- Business Professionals, Adult Learners, and Aging Adults who are in a stressful work environment or returning to school. Also adults who are concerned that their memory and skills “just aren’t what they used to be” or have a family history of dementia or Alzheimers.
We offer online cognitive skills training to children and adults throughout the United States and overseas.
We also serve children and adults in Central Kentucky at our center in Frankfort, Kentucky. We have trainers in Elizabethtown, Louisville, and Lexington. The Equipping Minds® program has worked with children and adults through learning centers, schools, businesses, churches, and special needs camps in Australia, The British Virgin Islands, Canada, China, Croatia, Bosnia, Spain, Japan, Nairobi, Peru, Singapore, South Korea, Tanzania, Romania, Germany, India, United Kingdom, Kosovo, South Africa, Costa Rica, Mexico, New Zealand, Macedonia, Hungary, Jordan, Israel, Serbia,and Trinidad.
Contact us today for an evaluation for your child or yourself.