“I am 100% convinced that there is no better program out there and so thankful that I get to be my daughter’s therapist in the comfort of our home.”
Recorded Online Sessions Equipping Students. You will be equipped to work with your students as you watch Dr. Carol Brown work with a student through the NEW 2018 Equipping Minds Cognitive Development Curriculum. You will then be able to implement the program with your students. You will also be assigned an Equipping Minds therapist who will oversee your students progress by monitoring your lesson plan records and online private meetings to answer questions and/or conduct a session with your student. Cost is $1000 – $200 a month for five months ( includes NEW 2018 Equipping Minds Cognitive Development Curriculum, NEW 2018 Student Workbook, Maintaining Brains Everyday USB, and training videos). You have access to the videos for 1 year.
You will receive:
- Over 500 Recorded Online Sessions with Dr. Carol Brown which you can access for 1 year
- Families can use with multiple children
- NEW 2018 Equipping Minds Cognitive Development Curriculum, NEW 2018 Student Workbook
- Equipping Minds Client Information Form
- Access to Additional Equipping Minds Training Sessions which Dr. Brown will post
- Access to updated Equipping Minds Handouts
- Pre and Post Assessment with the Equipping Minds Learning Screening
- Access to an online platform to record your students daily progress on the Equipping Minds daily lesson plan form
- 12 private online 30 minute support sessions with your Equipping Minds therapist
- Maintaining Brains Everyday Primitive Reflex Exercises
- Other Materials to be purchased additionally, include the games from Amazon which are approximately $75 with links on the SHOP.
- We also highly recommend purchasing sound therapy for optimum results which we saw in the research study. The young child program is $399, older child is $499, and the adult program is $637. You can purchase in the SHOP.
“I am so thankful for how the ROSES program helps me to think outside of the box with my daughter with Down syndrome. Through this program I am learning that with some creativity and time we can overcome the obstacles in our path! I feel empowered and so very thankful!The program videos of each step along the way are incredibly helpful and it only takes me, at most, 10 minutes a day to prepare for our time together playing “brain games.” I am 100% convinced that there is no better program out there and so thankful that I get to be my daughter’s therapist in the comfort of our home.”