Cognitive Development Training
Academic Success Workbook
Saturday, December 8, 2012 9am-3pm
Grace Presbyterian Church
180 Bold Venture, Danville, Ky
Cost $249 includes workbook/DVD and lunch
[su_note color=”#FFFD96″]I am a teacher in Louisville, KY and Mrs. Brown’s presentation totally changed my outlook on education. I have implemented many of the techniques I learned about from Mrs. Brown in our school.”[/su_note]
Educational professionals and parents are finding that more tutoring is not the solution for most students. Carol will describe a curriculum that uses cognitive development exercises to make learning and academic success possible. Carol will discuss sequentially:
- Understand how mind and body health effect brain development.
- Learn six primitive reflexes, the symptoms associated with each, how to test, and how to integrate.
- Learn cognitive training exercises in processing, memory, attention, logic and reasoning.
- Learn classroom connection guidelines for math, spelling, vocabulary, reading, history, comprehension, and writing.
- Learn Study Skills for a lifetime.
- Learn classroom instructional methods to use with all students.
Contact Carol to register for the teacher training workshop on Dec. 8 or call to schedule a workshop for your school or group.
Carol Brown, MA