In her one day Equipping Minds Workshop, Carol Brown describes a curriculum that uses cognitive development exercises to make learning and academic success possible. If you are unable to attend a workshop you can purchase a copy of the NEW Workshop DVD here.
Carol will discuss sequentially:
- sensory development
- cognitive development
- study skills
- instructional methods
- Understand how mind and body health effect brain development.
- Learn six primitive reflexes, the symptoms associated with each, how to test, and how to integrate.
- Learn cognitive training exercises in processing, memory, attention, logic and reasoning.
- Learn classroom connection guidelines for math, spelling, vocabulary, reading, history, comprehension, and writing.
- Learn study skills.
- Learn classroom instructional methods to use with all students.
Who Should Attend?
Parents of children who are struggling are encouraged to attend as a couple. Many families have seen wonderful progress by faithful implementation of this curriculum. Homeschooling parents have benefited also. Teachers and learning center directors are also encouraged to attend.