If you have completed Level 1 & 2 and have been using Equipping Minds, you can register for Level 3.
We will be meeting May 28-29 from 9am-5pm EST in Frankfort, Ky. You can also chose to join us virtually.Sessions will be recorded to watch later if needed.
Now that you’ve been using Equipping Minds, let’s go even deeper.
You’ll spend 2 days with Carol and the other EM therapists.
We’ll also have lunch and dinner together on Friday and Saturday for those who come in person.
1. Expand your knowledge of how to modify the exercises for children and adults as well as how to take the n-back exercises even further. We’ll go deeper into each exercise.
2. Understand how to communicate how EM impacts each academic area to parents and schools.
3. Learn the newest research on cognitive training from an international perspective.
4. Understand how EM impacts anxiety, trauma, addictions, and school violence.
5. Answer questions you have on implementing EM wherever you work. Carol will customize this to those who will be attending. You’ll be able to send questions before the conference which Carol will address.
6. Perfecting online tele-therapy.
There are so many things that we just can’t share in Level 1 and even in some of Level 2 until you’ve been using EM. We’ll be looking at those who have been using EM in schools, learning centers, but also some unique settings.
If you feel like you need a refresher of Level 1 & 2, please contact me for special pricing. You can watch the 2020 conference online now or join us for all or parts of Level 1 & 2 April 19-23 virtually. firstname.lastname@example.org
40 Chenault Rd.
Frankfort, KY 40601
Rooms are $109. Mention Equipping Minds