Carol Brown has published a new six hour Working Memory Workshop DVD. This is a recording of her one day seminar that you can watch and study at home.
This bundle also includes the updated Equipping Minds Workbook and DVD and a Bonus Student Workbook for $349.
In this six hour workshop participants will learn exercises to increase students’ working memory using the Equipping Minds Cognitive Development Workbook.
- Learn how mind and body health affect working memory.
- Learn six primitive reflexes, the symptoms associated with each, how to test, and how to integrate.
- Learn cognitive training exercises in the areas of processing, working memory, attention, logic and reasoning.
- Learn the benefits of sound therapy, vision therapy, and vestibular therapy to improve auditory and visual processing.
- Learn classroom connection guidelines for math, spelling, vocabulary, reading, history, comprehension, and writing.
- Learn classroom instructional methods to use with all students.
If you currently have the Adult or Teacher Workbook and would like to purchase only the workshop DVD, contact Carol directly.